11 bedroom detached house for saleMersey Road, Didsbury, Manchester
- Approximately 9,063 sq ft (main house)
- Approximately 1,194 sq ft (mews)
- 5 reception rooms
- Study, study area and garden room
- Kitchen/breakfast room, separate staff kitchen and wine cellar
- 7 bedrooms (4 en suite)
- Leisure suite with pool and steam room
- 4 bedroom mews house
- About half an acre
A stunning 7 bedroom family house with superb leisure facilities sitting in beautiful landscaped gardens within Didsbury.
Entrance hall, inner hall, three WCs, drawing room, dining room, family/sitting room, snug, garden room, study, study area, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, staff kitchen, store/boot room, wine cellar, master bedroom with en suite bathroom and two dressing rooms, three further bedrooms with en suite bath/shower rooms and dressing rooms, three further double bedrooms with dressing rooms (one with study area).
Integral Leisure Suite:
Indoor swimming pool, changing rooms, steam room, WC, plant room.
Integral double garage, garden store, gardeners WC, beautifully landscaped south-facing gardens and grounds to about half an acre.
Mayfair Mews (semi-detached three storey house):
Kitchen open-plan to sitting room, WC, four bedrooms (currently used as gym and study/offices), bathroom, courtyard garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54859465.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIL160070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.