5 bedroom detached house for saleChevallier Court, POTTERS BANK, Durham City
- POTTERS BANK - DURHAM CITY
- MAGNIFCENTLY ENHANCED LUXURY-SPEC *NEW HOUSE*
- DESIGNER KITCHEN WITH BESPOKE STYLING
- WOOD FLOORING & LUXURY DEEP PILED CARPET THROUGHOUT
- FOUR GENEROUS SIZED RECEPTION ROOMS
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THREE LUXURY BATHROOMS
- SOUTH FACING TERRACE & LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- TEN YEAR BUILD WARRANTY
- **VIEWING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED**
NEW LUXURY HOME This magnificent City property is unexpectedly brought to the market For Sale offering a brand new home benefitting from the very finest of fittings and features throughout. Having been bought by our clients and re-configured and enhanced to their exacting requirements of interior design and style, we are now privileged to bring the property to the open market for sale. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate a stunning city home, which is ready for a discerning buyer to simply move in to and enjoy. Please contact our Durham City office for further information. Viewings are accompanied and available by appointment most evenings between 6-7pm.
Property ref: 121_782_4189529
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54860875.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4189529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.