5 bedroom terraced house for saleHalland Road, Brighton
- Semi Detached House
- 5 BEDROOMS
- 2 Bathrooms
- Off Road Parking
- HMO Licence
This Charming Semi Detached House is situated in the seaside City of Brighton and benefits from 5 BEDROOMS, 2 Bathrooms, a Separate Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Garden and Off Road Parking. This property offers a HMO License and would be the perfect investment opportunity.
This Charming Semi Detached House is situated in the seaside City of Brighton and is within a short distance of popular Universities, Train Stations and Bus Routes.
This property accommodates 5 bedrooms overall, with 2 bedrooms located on the ground floor and the others all located on the first floor. In addition to this, there are 2 bathrooms, a separate dining room, a kitchen and a private lawned rear garden. Situated at the front of the property is off road parking as well as additional free on street parking for any other cars.
This property benefits from having a HMO license and presents the perfect investment opportunity.
Window to side, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Dining Room 10' 5" max x 6' 7" max ( 3.18m max x 2.01m max )
Plumbing for washing machine, under stair storage, window to rear, space for fridge freezer and wall mounted boiler.
Kitchen 10' 4" max x 8' 2" max ( 3.15m max x 2.49m max )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, inset sink, space for oven, space for fridge/freezer and window to rear.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.94m x 2.72m )
Window to rear, wall mounted radiator and pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.18m x 3.18m )
Window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" max x 7' 7" max ( 3.18m max x 2.31m max )
Window to front.
Bedroom 4 14' 9" x 7' 3" ( 4.50m x 2.21m )
Ground floor, window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 5 13' 7" max x 6' ( 4.14m max x 1.83m )
Ground floor, wall mounted radiator and window to rear.
Fitted bathroom, panel bath with shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin and window to rear.
Storage Room 10' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.02m )
On ground floor and window to front.
Ground floor, 3 piece white suite, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54861145.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.