3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWAXWING WAY, GREAT COATES
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom end of terrace house
- Modern open plan kitchen diner and separate lounge
- Family bathroom and en suite shower room
- Conservatory extension to the rear
- Wood double glazing and gas central heating
- Allocated parking space, large enough for two cars
- Larger than average landscaped rear gardens with sunny aspect to south west
- Energy performance rating B and Council tax band B
Crofts are please to offer this superbly presented three bedroom end of terrace house to the market. Offering much more than meets the eye this property has great internal proportions with a lovely open plan kitchen diner layout, separate lounge, ground floor cloakroom and conservatory extension. Upstairs the property continues to impress with three good sized bedrooms being serviced by a family bathroom and a master en suite shower room. Outside the gardens are neatly presented to front and rear with the rear wall garden benefiting from a south westerly facing aspect. The rear is a low maintenance gravel garden with slab paths to the side circular slab patio area. Timber gate then leads to parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6880065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.