3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Avenue, Ramsey, Huntingdon
Offers in Excess of £150,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Extended Semi-Detached House
- 14' Family Room
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen
- UPVc Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Extended Semi-Detached House
*14' Family Room
*Open Plan Fitted Kitchen
*UPVc Double Glazing
*Off Road Parking
*Front & Rear Gardens
UPVc entrance door, staircase to first floor, laminate flooring, dado rail, glazed door to:
4.01m(13'2'') max x 3.48m(11'5'') maximum including chimney breast. Laminate flooring, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, TV point, glazed double doors to:
Kitchen Breakfast Room
3.71m(12'2'') x 3.12m(10'3''). Fitted base and eye level units, matching breakfast bar, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in electric oven and electric hob with extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, integral fridge, freezer and dishwasher, radiator, vinyl flooring. Store cupboard/utility area, wall mounted gas fired boiler, coving to ceiling with spotlights. Archway to:
4.45m(14'7'') x 3.07m(10'1''). Laminate flooring, velux window, UPVc double glazed French doors to garden and UPVc double glazed window to side, TV point, ceiling spotlights.
White suite comprising wall mounted wash hand basin, close coupled WC and panelled bath with shower over and splash screen. Chrome heated towel rail, full height tiling to all walls, built in store cupboard, two UPVc opaque double glazed windows to side, tiled flooring.
Access via fitted ladder to boarded loft, wood laminate flooring, dado rail, UPVc double glazed window to side.
4.01m(13'2'') x 3.48m(11'5'') maximum including chimney breast. Radiator, feature cast iron fireplace, UPVc double glazed window to front.
3.71m(12'2'') x 2.36m(7'9'') maximum. Radiator, UPVc double glazed window to rear, dado rail, coving to ceiling.
2.67m(8'9'') x 2.44m(8'0''). Radiator, UPVc double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling.
Front garden has hedging and laid to lawn, gravelled parking to side of property for two vehicles, access to rear, large metal shed.
Enclosed by panelled fencing and brick wall, laid mainly to lawn with paved patio areas, brick store, outside tap, gated access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54861970.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.