2 bedroom flat for saleNelson Road, Hastings
Offers in Excess of £150,000
- Town Centre Location
- Private Entrance
- Modern fitted Kitchen
- Brand New Leases
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Two double bedrooms
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to acquire a two bedroom converted apartment situated within close proximity of Hastings town centre with modern & contemporary living accommodation fitted with high quality kitchen & bathroom. The property further benefits from a new lease.
An exciting new development comprising of a selection of high quality one & two bedroom converted apartments situated within close proximity of Hastings town centre. These must see apartments offer modern & contemporary living accommodation fitted with high quality kitchens & bathrooms and finished with superior craftsmanship. Located just a short walk from the town centre with its comprehensive range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities and mainline rail links to London & Brighton.
Private Entrance Hall
Approached via door to Stonefield Road.
Living Room 18' x 12' 2" ( 5.49m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring. Open plan to Kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 5' 8" ( 3.78m x 1.73m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating sink and drainer and electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
Study 7' x 3' ( 2.13m x 0.91m )
With censor controlled lighting.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap and separate shower over with glass shower screen. Low level wc and wash basin. Partly tiled walls and heated chrome towel rail. Inset spotlights and extractor fan.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 10' ( 4.11m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window, radiator and wall mounted gas boiler.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 10' 6" max ( 4.09m x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window and radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS111709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.