4 bedroom detached house for saleShepherds Fold, Swaffham
Sold STC £240,000
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master En-suite
- Two reception rooms
- Cul De Sac Location
- Double Garage & driveway
- Front & rear gardens
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A well proportioned detached family home located within a popular residential development on the edge of the quaint market town of Swaffham. Within walking distance of the schools and local amenities.
William H Brown are pleased to offer a very large and spacious detached family home located within a popular residential development on the edge of Swaffham offering four bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, utility room, bathroom and en-suite shower room, double garage and driveway parking with front and rear gardens. Early viewing is highly advised to avoid missing out on this property.
Hallway entrance with textured & coved ceiling, stairs to first floor, doors to cloakroom, lounge, garage and kitchen
Textured & coved ceiling, WC, handbasin, radiator and double glazed obscured window to the side aspect.
Sitting Room 19' 6" into bay window x 11' 8" ( 5.94m into bay window x 3.56m )
Textured & coved ceiling, double glazed bay window to front aspect, television and telephone points, radiator, inset gas fire in marble effect surround with decorative wooden mantel, french doors leading to the;
Dining Room 9' 7" x 11' 4" max ( 2.92m x 3.45m max )
Textured & coved ceiling, radiator, sliding patio doors leading out to the garden, door to the;
Kitchen 8' 2" x 11' 4" ( 2.49m x 3.45m )
Textured & coved ceiling, radiator, range of fitted wall and base units, asterite 1 ½ bowl sink with drainer under the double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect, integrated electric double oven, gas hob and extractor, space for fridge and freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, storage cupboard under stairs, archway to;
Textured & coved ceiling, stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink with drainer, storage cupboard under and work surface, plumbing for washing machine, space for further appliance, double glazed window to the rear aspect and partially glazed wooden door to side of the property.
First Floor Landing
Textured & coved ceiling, airing cupboard, loft access, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" max x 14' 3" max ( 3.68m max x 4.34m max )
Large double room, textured & coved ceiling, radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect, bank of built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, door to;
En Suite Shower Room
Textured & coved ceiling, radiator, WC, handbasin, shower cubicle with electric shower, double glazed obscure window to the front aspect and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 11' 2" max ( 3.99m x 3.40m max )
Good double room with textured & coved ceiling, radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect, large double wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 11' 1" ( 2.49m x 3.38m )
Good double room with textured & coved ceiling, radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect, large double wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
Bedroom 4 10' x 7' 2" to wardrobe front ( 3.05m x 2.18m to wardrobe front )
Large single room, textured & coved ceiling, radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
Family Bathroom 7' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.31m x 2.29m )
Textured & coved ceiling, WC, handbasin, separate bath in arched recess with inset mirror over, tiled walls, radiator and double glazed obscure window to the rear aspect and extractor fan.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with patio, timber shed, gated side access and mature borders. To the front is a small lawned garden adjacent to the driveway, which provides parking for two cars in front of the;
Double Garage 17' 1" max x 18' 7" max ( 5.21m max x 5.66m max )
Power, lighting, up and over doors and wooden glazed door to the rear aspect also internal access door to the main hallway. Housing the fuse board for the property and the central heating boiler.
Please be aware that the photographs are from a previous advertisement of the property and are for illustration purposes only. We advise internal viewing.
From Swaffham town centre head South along London Road, as you leave the town centre bear left on to Watton Road. Proceed forwards and take the left hand turn on to Heathlands. Take the first right on to Shepherds Fold and the property will be on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54862666.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.