5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeaconsfield Villas, Brighton
- Five double bedrooms
- Three separate reception rooms
- Detached garage
- Beautiful period features
- Dual aspect 29tft long kitchen/family room
- Two bathrooms
- Landscaped gardens
- Sought after location
Majestic, Victorian, semi-detached villa with five double bedrooms, three reception rooms, two bathrooms, stunning 29' kitchen/family room, detached garage, landscaped gardens and beautiful period details. Located in the "Golden Triangle"
This imposing, white-painted, double fronted five bedroom semi-detached Victorian Villa with landscaped front & rear gardens is situated in the sought after 'Golden Triangle', renowned for its central setting for Brighton station, London Road and Preston Park stations, excellent schools and of course, the picturesque Preston Park itself.
This outstanding family home offers incredibly detailed and rare period features; including ornate ceilings, moulded cornice work, colourful tiling, grand fireplaces, wooden flooring and etched glazing. Forming a substantial (approx 2,300 square feet) and versatile family home which comprises three reception rooms and a fabulous kitchen/family room on the ground floor with five double bedrooms and two bathrooms on the upper floors.
There is potential to increase the accommodation (subject to planning/consent) by converting the huge loft area and further benefits include a shared driveway leading to a detached garage.
Sheltered porch with feature tiling, door with etched glass panels; leading into;
Central reception hallway with feature staircase including cupboard space below, striking decorative tiling below dado height, original patterned tiled floor with contrast border.
Reception 16' 8" into bay x 13' 4" max ( 5.08m into bay x 4.06m max )
Main reception room with sanded floorboards, tall ceilings with picture rail and detailed cornice, westerly aspect bay window, feature open fireplace with surround and mantel.
Dining Room 14' 4" x 11' 11" max ( 4.37m x 3.63m max )
Second reception room with window to rear and built-in cupboard to one chimney recess.
Study/ Music Room 14' 9" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.50m max x 3.10m max )
Bright, triple aspect room with french doors leading out to the courtyard area.
Kitchen/ Dining Area 28' 11" x 11' 8" ( 8.81m x 3.56m )
Impressive family orientated room for cooking and entertaining throughout the day, having a bright dual aspect outlook, beautiful decorative ceiling and moulded cornice, oak flooring and a comprehensive range of cupboard and drawer units with integrated dishwasher, solid wood working surfaces extending to form breakfast bar. wine rack, space for range cooker.
Courtyard 12' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.28m )
Paved courtyard area with access from both kitchen and music room. Steps to main garden beyond
Bedroom One 18' 3" max x 16' 9" into bay ( 5.56m max x 5.11m into bay )
Impressive master bedroom with bay and further window to front. Potential to create en-suite if require (subject to the necessary consent). Built-in wardrobes to chimney recess. Fireplace.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" Excluding bay x 11' 9" max ( 4.45m Excluding bay x 3.58m max )
Square bay window to front aspect. Fireplace.
Bedroom Three 14' 4" x 11' 11" max ( 4.37m x 3.63m max )
With sash window to rear, feature fireplace.
Bedroom Four 14' 2" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.32m max x 3.58m max )
Window to rear, feature fireplace.
Huge family bathroom with oversize quadrant shower cubicle as well as bath, wc and wash basin. Window to rear.
Shower cubicle, wc, wash basin, window to side.
Access to loft space. Enormous area with potential (subject to planning) to create more accommodation to suit individual requirements.
Bedroom Five 13' x 10' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.23m )
Fifth double bedroom with window to rear.
Garage 16' 1" x 8' 3" ( 4.90m x 2.51m )
Detached garage - the owner has discussed building a brand new, larger brick garage in conjunction with the neighbour. Accessed via shared driveway.
There are well planted gardens to the front. The rear is walled and fenced with mature planted areas and a secluded timber deck positioned to maximise the afternoon sun.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.