2 bedroom flat for saleNelson Road, Hastings
Sold STC £120,000
- Newly Converted Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Brand New Lease
- Town Centre Location
A Newly converted first floor apartment comprising two bedrooms, open plan living room and kitchen with bay window. Modern bathroom suite. This must see apartment is situated in favoured area of Hastings just outside the town centre with easy access to Alexandra Park.
An exciting new development comprising of a selection of high quality converted apartments situated within close proximity of Hastings town centre. These must see apartment is on the first floor and offers modern & contemporary living accommodation with two bedrooms, open plan lounge with bay window fitted with a high quality fully fitted kitchen and fitted family bathroom. Located just a short walk from the town centre with its comprehensive range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities and mainline rail links to London & Brighton.
Communal front entrance into
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs rising to the
With private front door into
With wall mounted meters and built in storage cupboard and door into
Living Room 16' 1" into bay x 13' 6" ( 4.90m into bay x 4.11m )
With TV and telephone point, wall mounted central heated radiator, wood effect laminate flooring with three double glazed bay windows to the side aspect.
Fitted with a modern and matching range of wall and base units with drawers beneath work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built in electric oven, four ring electric hob with chimney style cooker hood over. Integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler and recess spotlights.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.91m x 2.49m )
With wall mounted central heated radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear aspects.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 8' 5" plus recess ( 2.77m x 2.57m plus recess )
With wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Fitted and comprising a matching white suite with panel bath with mixer tap and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low leve WC. Heated chrome towel rail, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring. Inset spot lights and extractor fan. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54864238.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS111713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.