4 bedroom detached house for salePearmain Drive, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £200,000
- Reduced from £205,000 to a Guide Price £200,000 to £205,000
- Detached Property
- Prime Location
- Landscaped Gardens
- Upgraded Kitchen & Bathroom Facilities
- Integral Garage
- Easy Access to M18.
** Guide Price £200,000 to £205,000 ** Only by viewing this superb four bedroom detached property can the standards be appreciated. With updated bathroom, kitchen and landscaped gardens make this property an ideal family home! Early viewings are advised to avoid disappointment.
** Guide Price £200,000 to £205,000 ** Only by viewing this superb four bedroom detached property can the standards be appreciated. With updated bathroom, kitchen and landscaped gardens make this property an ideal family home! Briefly comprising entrance hall, well presented lounge, spacious kitchen with integrated appliances, dining room, four good sized bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom, prestigious family bathroom, landscaped rear garden, block paved driveway and integral garage. Early viewings are highly advised to avoid disappoint, so contact our office today!
A welcoming entrance hall accessed through a uPVC double glazed door with under stairs cupboard and central heated. Access to ground floor accommodation and door leading to integral garage.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 7" Plus Bay Recess ( 4.47m x 3.53m Plus Bay Recess )
A spacious lounge with uPVC double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, electric fire place with marble hearth and surround, TV point and central heated radiator.
Dining Room 13' 7" Into Bay x 8' 6" ( 4.14m Into Bay x 2.59m )
With front facing uPVC double glazed bay window and central heated radiator.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 8' 6" ( 4.60m x 2.59m )
An upgraded kitchen facility comprising various wall and base units with mounted worktop and inset sink and drainer. Integrated electric double oven and electric hob with overhead extractor. Integral fridge/freezer and recess for washing machine. Splashback tiles and rear facing uPVC double glazed window. A spacious area capable of a dining set and side uPVC double glazed door.
Giving access to first floor accommodation and to the part boarded loft. A useful airing cupboard giving extra storage.
Bedroom One 12' 1" Plus Wardrobe Recess x 11' 7" Max ( 3.68m Plus Wardrobe Recess x 3.53m Max )
A well sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobe, front facing facing uPVC double glazed window, central heated radiator and a decorative alcove. Access to En-suite.
A well equipped and upgraded en-suite with shower enclosure with mains shower, low flush w/c and wash hand basin. Chrome towel radiator and tiling to both the floor and walls.
Bedroom Two 7' 1" incl wardrobe + door recess x 11' 8" ( 2.16m incl wardrobe + door recess x 3.56m )
A rear facing double bedroom with central heated radiator and uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' 5" To front of wardrobe ( 3.35m x 2.87m To front of wardrobe )
Another rear facing double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window and central heated radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 6' 5" To front of wardrobe ( 3.45m x 1.96m To front of wardrobe )
With fitted wardrobes, front facing uPVC double glazed window and central heated radiator.
An upgraded family bathroom briefly comprising bath tub, low flush w/c and wash hand basin. Tiling to both walls and floor and chrome towel radiator. Side facing uPVC double glazed window.
An integral garage with power points, lighting and up and over door. Internal access door leading to hallway.
One of the main key selling of the points is the landscaped gardens. The rear garden is private with laid lawn and block paved area with planted surrounds. A shed giving additional storage and side gates to both elevations of the property. To the front is a large block paved area allowing ample of off road parking, great for a family with several cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54864265.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.