3 bedroom terraced house for saleFir Road, Thetford
Sold STC £125,000
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge / dining
- Enclosed rear garden
- CHAIN FREE
An opportuntiy to put your own stamp on this three bedroom home. With lounge/dining room, enclosed rear garden and a pleasant outlook over a wooded area, this is an opportunity not to be missed and an early viewing is therefore recommended.
Are you looking for an INVESTMENT or FIRST TIME PURCHASE? This is an opportunity to acquire a threee bedroom family home with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The rooms are of generous proportions and although requiring some updating leaves opportunities to put your own stamp on this property and offers LOTS OF POTENTIAL.
With front entrance door, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.71m )
With telephone and TV points, gas fire, radiator, window to front aspect.
Dining Area 10' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.62m )
With radiator, tiled flooring, window to rear aspect, door to rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 9" max x 8' 8" max ( 2.97m max x 2.64m max )
Fitted with a basic range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splash areas, point for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, larder cupboard, radiator, door to rear garden.
On The First Floor
With doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.28m )
With built in wardrobes, radiator, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 8" plus door recess ( 3.71m x 3.25m plus door recess )
With radiator, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.36m )
With radiator, window to front aspect.
With panelled bath, wash hand basin, WC, tiled splash areas, window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property is an area of garden enclosed by hedging and planted with shrubs. The enclosed rear garden has a feature pond and a gate provides access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54864271.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.