3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkhill Road, Burntwood
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Spacious open plan lounge/diner
- Freshly painted walls & new carpets
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- South facing private rear garden
- Integral garage and driveway with ample parking
***NO UPWARD CHAIN***
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached house. The property has recently undergone some refurbishment with freshly painted walls throughout and new carpets on the first floor. Other standout features of the property include: spacious open plan lounge/diner, modern kitchen and bathroom, South facing private rear garden as well as an integral garage and driveway with ample parking. The property is being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
It is well placed to take full advantage of local shopping facilities, together with a range of further facilities including doctors surgery, superstore, good local schooling, and excellent leisure facilities. Commuter benefits include A5, A38 and the M6 toll Road linking the Midlands Motorway network and there are both Cross and Inter City railway lines available from Lichfield Cathedral City with its tourist links and Garrick Theatre, being approximately 4 miles away.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge, kitchen and garage. On the top floor: three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: drive with parking for two vehicles, garage, and front/rear gardens. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54864706.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6788901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.