3 bedroom terraced house for saleEvelyn Walk, Tilgate, Crawley
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Full width extension
- Double Driveway
- Refitted Shower Room
- Cul-da-sac Location
- Bedroom 4/Office
- G/C/H Via Radiators
- Solar panels
A well presented and extended 3 bedroom mid terrace family home located in the sought after area of Tilgate, with its own double driveway and southerly aspect rear garden. The property has been in the same family since 1963, and has been well looked after and maintained over the years with many improvements including a full width extension to the rear of the property gaining 2 reception rooms, a refitted boiler, refitted upvc double glazed windows, a new modern walk in shower room and a solar panel system that saves you plenty of money, infact the family haven't had an electricity bill for the last 2 years! The property itself has a generous size kitchen come dining room, that has a wide range of eye level and base level units, an electric halogen hob and double oven, with extractor over, a dish washer, a tall fridge freezer and washing machine are all included! There is also a cozy snug or could be used as a 4th bedroom as well as a separate lounge. Upstairs, there are 3 good size bedrooms, perfect for the growing family, a shower room and an additional separate W/C. Outside to the front there is a block paved double driveway for 2 cars. and to the rear there is a southerly aspect private landscaped garden. The property is in good decorative order and is available with no ongoing chain.
* Kitchen/Diner: 5.96m x 3.11m (19' 7" x 10' 2")
* Lounge: 5.98m x 2.85m (19' 7" x 9' 4")
* Snug/Bedroom 4: 3.62m x 3.3m (11' 11" x 10' 10")
* Bedroom 1: 3.42m x 3.3m (11' 3" x 10' 10")
* Bedroom 2: 3.04m x 2.73m (10' x 8' 11")
* Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 2.8m (12' x 9' 2")
* Shower Room
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspire Estate Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.