3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCedar Road, Burntwood
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Spacious living & sleeping accommodation
- Modern open plan dining kitchen
- Driveway for two/three vehicles
- Private rear garden ideal for entertaining
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom semi detached house. The property has been finished to a good standard as well as being tastefully decorated throughout with outstanding features including: spacious living & sleeping accommodation, modern open plan dining kitchen, driveway for two/three vehicles and a private rear garden ideal for entertaining.
It is well placed to take full advantage of local shopping facilities, together with a range of further facilities including: doctors surgery, superstore and excellent leisure facilities. Commuter benefits include A5, A38 and the M6 toll Road linking the Midlands Motorway network and there are both Cross and Inter City railway lines available from Lichfield Cathedral City with its tourist links and Garrick Theatre, being approximately 4 miles away.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hall, lounge and kitchen. On the first floor: three bedrooms and modern family bathroom with separate w/c. Externally the property offers: driveway with parking for two/three vehicles and a private rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating through out.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6849527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.