3 bedroom terraced house for saleMarlins Turn, Hemel Hempstead
Sold STC £350,000
- Extended Three Bedroom Property
- New Kitchen
- Modern Decor Throughout
- Three Reception Rooms
- Close to Open Parks and Fields
- Large Rear Garden
- Exclusive to Brown & Merry
An extended THREE bedroom family home located on a CRESCENT style road in the popular area of Gadebridge. Features of this property include NEW kitchen, MODERN bathroom & decor, lounge with log burner, separate DINING ROOM, lobby and playroom, wc separate from bathroom and large rear garden.
An extended THREE bedroom family home located on a CRESCENT style road in the popular area of Gadebridge. Features of this property include NEW kitchen, MODERN bathroom & modern decor throughout, lounge with log burner, separate DINING ROOM, lobby and playroom, wc separate from bathroom and large rear garden. Marlins Turn is conveniently located within walking distance of local amenities and large open park land.
Entrance door to hallway
Door to lounge, stairs.
Lounge 12' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.38m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, archway to dining room, single radiator and log burner
Dining Room 9' 4" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 2.84m Max x 2.82m Max )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed patio door to rear, door to kitchen and double radiator
Kitchen 12' 4" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 3.76m Max x 2.84m Max )
Part tiled, double glazed windows to rear aspect, door to lobby, matching wall and base units, integrated oven and electric hob, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, single bowl sink with mixer tap and single radiator
Door to playroom and double glazed patio door to rear
Play Room 10' 11" Max x 9' 1" Max ( 3.33m Max x 2.77m Max )
Double glazed patio door to front, storage cupboard and double radiator
Doors to three bedrooms, wc, bathroom, loft hatch, airing cupboard and single radiator
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.86m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two fitted cupboards and single radiator
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.62m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to frond aspect, fitted cupboard and single radiator
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.29m )
Fitted cupboard, double glazed windows to rear aspect, boiler cupboard and single radiator
Tiled, frosted double glazed windows to rear aspect, panelled bath tub, sink and single radiator
Tiled, frosted double glazed window to rear aspect and low level wc
Fence enclosed, mainly laid to lawn, patio area and shed
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54865594.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.