3 bedroom town house for saleAmbassador Walk, Eastleigh
- Two parking spaces
- Three Double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite & roof terrace
- Lounge, Modern kitchen/dining room
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Rear garden
Modern stylish Townhouse with views over Lakeside Country Park to the front. The property is conveniently positioned for transport links with Southampton Airport Parkway train station and the M27 Motorway close by. The impressive master bedroom has an en-suite and opens to a roof terrace.
Modern Townhouse opposite Lakeside Country Park and very convenient for Parkway train station, Southampton Airport and the M27 motorway. With access to Eastleigh town centre with offering an array of shops, leisure facilities, schools and colleges. This home requires and internal viewing to fully appreciate the accomodation on offer.
Front door, stairs to the first floor, radiator
Lounge 15' 9" x 9' 8" extending to 13' into recess ( 4.80m x 2.95m extending to 3.96m into recess )
Double glazed full height window to the front, double radiator
Kitchen / Dining Room 13' x 10' 9" plus recess area ( 3.96m x 3.28m plus recess area )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed French doors to the rear garden, single drainer sink unit with cupboard below, further wide range of modern matching wall and base level units with roll edge worktop surfaces over, built in oven & hob, plumbing for washing machine and slimeline dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, space for dining table, large storage cupboard in the recess area.
Ground Floor Toilet
Low level W.C, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan
First Floor Landing
Radiator, stairs to the the second floor
Bedroom 2 13' x 11' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.45m )
Double glazed full height window to rear, double radiator, large storage cupboard/wardrobe
Bedroom 3 13' max narrowing to 9' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.96m max narrowing to 2.95m x 2.82m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, storage/airing cupboard
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment from taps, low level W.C, wash hand basin, extractor, radiator
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
Master Bedroom 20' 9" max narrowing to 13' 8" x 13' max including stairwell cover ( 6.32m max narrowing to 4.17m x 3.96m max including stairwell cover )
Two radiators, double glazed window to the front, double glazed French doors opening to the roof terrace, door to the en-suite.
Obscure double glazed window, shower cubicle, low level W.C, wash hand basin
French doors from the master bedroom open to a roof terrace providing fantastic elevated views over Lakeside Country Park to the front.
French doors from the kitchen/dining room open to the rear garden, which has a patio seating area with the remainder laid to shingle/stones with stepping stones providing a pathway to the rear pedestrian gate. There is also a garden shed.
Two Allocated Parking Spaces
The property benefits from two allocated parking spaces side by side in a car parking area to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54867298.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.