1 bedroom detached house for saleSouthwark Bridge Road, London.
Withdrawn from Market
- 41 Storey Tower in the heart of Southwark
- Stunning development of studios,one,two and three bedroom apartments
- Located within minutes from Elephant & Castle tube station, a short distance to Borough, Waterloo and London Bridge.
- Within the congestion charge and zone one
- At the northern center of the largest redevelopment project in europe
- On site 24 hour concierge
- Fabulous specification across a wide variety of apartments
- On site residents lounge, cinema and club.
- Charming residents garden
- Exceptional views of London from all apartments
TWO FIFTY ONE Southwark Bridge Road, situated in the heart of Southwark,London, SE1. This stunning 41 storey tower, offering a variety of studio, one,two and three bedroom apartments, all with fabulous views of the London city skyline. With fantastic on site facilities including 24 hr concierge service, on site club, gymnasium and cinema. There is also a wonderful residents garden, cafes and restaurants. Due for completion in autumn 2017, these apartments offer an outstanding opportunity for the investor, with further ongoing development, this is the ideal time to buy in this fabulous development, and enjoy further long term capital growth.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54868216.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6893303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McMahon & Partners, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.