2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleReservoir Road, Pellon, HALIFAX
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000- £85,000
- End Terrace Property
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Garden
- Popular Location
- Stone Built
GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£85,000. Stone built end terraced property located in a convenient location. Local schooling is within close proximity with various local amenities also available. Furthermore the property is next to the Albert Reservoir; ideal for walking and scenery
Brought to the market with William H Brown, Halifax is this stone built 2/3 bedroom end terraced property located in a convenient location. Local schooling is within close proximity with various local amenities also available. Furthermore the property is next to the Albert Reservoir; ideal for walking and scenery. In brief the property comprises of: Lounge and kitchen with separate storage cupboard to the ground floor with two/three bedrooms and house bathroom on the first floor accommodation. There is also cellar space ideal for storage and the property boasts both front and rear garden spaces.
Lounge 17' 7" Into Bay x 12' 6" Into Alcove ( 5.36m Into Bay x 3.81m Into Alcove )
Enter the property through the front entrance door into the lounge area. Offering decorative dado rail and coving to the ceiling with a gas fireplace featuring a marble effect inset and hearth with a wooden mantle surround. The room provides wall lights with television and telephone points and further offers a central heated radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Access is provided through into the kitchen and to the staircase to the first floor accommodation.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
The kitchen offers a range of wall and base fitted units with complimentary work surface over and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. The room also, incorporates a built in electric oven and four-ring gas hob with a cooker hood over and tiling to the splash areas. Furthermore, featuring laminate flooring and access into the storage cupboard. With plumbing for a washing machine also available.
Offering access to the three bedrooms and house bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 7" Maximum x 12' 7" Maximum ( 3.84m Maximum x 3.84m Maximum )
Irregular shaped room. The master bedroom includes a decorative dado rail and a central heating radiator with a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" Into Alcove x 8' 10" Maximum ( 2.29m Into Alcove x 2.69m Maximum )
Access to the bathroom is provided through the second bedroom. The bedroom offers a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" Maximum x 8' 4" Maximum ( 2.26m Maximum x 2.54m Maximum )
With a central heated radiator and a skylight window.
The house bathroom includes a white three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower overhead, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. With part tiled walls and flooring and further including a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The property provides both front and rear garden areas.
To the front of the property is a lawned area
To the rear is a stone flagged area with stone wall boundaries and an external light.
The cellar space is ideal for storage and houses the central heating boiler and a sink unit benefiting from power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54874288.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.