3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Paddock, Calmore, Southampton
Sold STC £235,000
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- SIDE EXTENSION
- POPULAR LOCATION
An EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE in the highly desirable location of CALMORE, Hampshire. The property comprises THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, large living room, bathroom, and extended kitchen / diner. The property has a private rear garden, OFF ROAD PARKING for multiple vehicles, and an INTEGRAL GARAGE.
A spacious and extended three double bedroom semi-detached house in the extremely desirable location of Calmore, Hampshire. The property comprises three double bedrooms, extended kitchen / diner, living room, and bathroom.
There is parking available for multiple vehicles to the front of the property via a driveway, and there is an integral garage. The rear garden offers a private surrounding, with both paved and lawned areas, enclosed by fencing.
Nearby amenities are within walking distance, and there are local bus stops on Calmore Drive and Blackwater Drive. Totton Train Station is approximately 2 miles from the property. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the space and privacy offered.
Door to front, window to side.
Door to front, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 19' max x 12' 9" max ( 5.79m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed window to rear x 2, door to rear, radiator x 2, telephone point, TV point, under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen / Diner 17' max x 15' 2" max ( 5.18m max x 4.62m max )
L-shaped room, double glazed window to front x 2, door to rear, sink, work surfaces, part tiling, wall & base units, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, airing cupboard containing boiler, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 4" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.06m max x 2.82m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.18m max x 2.82m max )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.12m max x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to front x 2, radiator, bath with mixer taps, electric shower over bath, wash hand basin, wc, part tiling.
Off Road Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54875542.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT103182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Totton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.