2 bedroom maisonette for saleMickleton Road, Solihull
Sold STC £86,500
- Well Presented Retirement Maisonette for over 55's
- Ground Floor
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazing and Central Heating both where Specified
- Personal Emergency Alarm and Communal Laundry Facilities
- No Chain
This well presented over 55's retirement maisonette briefly comprises porch, hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. There are well maintained communal gardens.
This well presented over 55's retirement maisonette briefly comprises porch, hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. There are well maintained communal gardens. There are communal laundry facilities and a personal emergency alarm call system. Must Be Viewed
Communal gardens and pathway leading to porch
Double glazed window to fore, double glazed door to side and ceiling light point.
Double glazed window, two ceiling light points, wall mounted radiator and fire surround.
Double glazed window to rear, strip lighting, wall mounted radiator, matching wall, base and drawer units, roll edge work surfaces, wall mounted central heating boiler, tiling to splash prone area, strip light.
Doors to bedroom one and two and bathroom, airing cupboard and storage cupboard with ceiling light point.
Double glazed window to fore, ceiling light point and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear, ceiling light point, wall mounted radiator, shower cubicle, low level wc and wash hand basin.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54875575.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY105522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.