3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRichmond Drive, Skegness
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Extended 3 Bed Semi Detached Family Home
- Highly Sought After Location
- Breakfast Kitchen, Lounge + Dining Room
- Driveway & Garage allowing good off road Parking +Gardens to Front & Rear.
NO UPWARD CHAIN, Extended 3 Bed Semi Detached Family Home in sought after location, with breakfast Kitchen, Lounge & Dining Room, 3 Good sized Bedrooms, Master with Dressing Area, Family Bathroom, Gravelled Driveway & Garage offering off road parking, Gardens Front & Rear.
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN an early inspection is recommended of this extended 3 Bed Semi Detached Family Home, being located in the popular Richmond area of Skegness, offering great access to the nearby Primary School and an extensive range of amenities including coach and train stations, supermarkets & all the amenities available within the Skegness Town Centre itself and the numerous attractions available on the nearby Beach/ Sea front. The accommodation comprises briefly of a Fitted Breakfast Kitchen, Dining Room & Rear Lounge Extension, whilst to the 1st floor are 3 well proportioned Bedrooms, the Master having a dressing room area off & a Family Bathroom. Externally the property offers a pleasant location close to the historic 'Vine Walk' with a good amount of off road parking via a gravelled driveway which, in turn, leads to a detached brick built garage, complimented by pleasant gardens to the front & rear elevations. For further information and a viewing contact William H Brown today on 01754 768311.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 10" x 8' 2" ( 4.52m x 2.49m )
With a double glazed front access door with opaque glass panel set into the top half, which has the benefit benefit of an external covered porch area, 2 double glazed windows to the front elevation allowing for a good amount of natural light. The Kitchen is fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work surfaces over and splash backs with an inset 1 ½ bowl sink with mixer taps over. Wall mounted Gas Central heating boiler, space for appliances and an electric fuse box. Door leading into:
Dining Room 14' 10" max into under stair recess x 13' 1" ( 4.52m max into under stair recess x 3.99m )
With a double glazed side external access door with side panels, 2 radiators, coved and textured ceiling, wall lights, stairs rising to the 1st floor and an opening into:
Lounge 14' 9" x 10' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.33m )
With patio doors allowing access into the rear garden, radiator, wall mounted electric fire and a ceiling fan light.
1st Floor Landing Area
With loft access, airing cupboard incorporating a hot water tank and useful shelving, doors to;
Bedroom 1 11' x 14' 9" in robes & shelves ( 3.35m x 4.50m in robes & shelves )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, dado rail, fitted wardrobes incorporating mirror front and open shelving facility, with an archway opening into the adjacent,
Dressing Area 7' 8" inc. staircase bulk head x 6' 9" ( 2.34m inc. staircase bulk head x 2.06m )
With a dado rail and radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 10" x 11' 9" max ( 2.39m x 3.58m max )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" min + the door recess x 9' 10" max. ( 2.39m min + the door recess x 3.00m max. )
With a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled splash backs, double glazed opaque window to the front elevation and a radiator.
The front of the property has a gravelled driveway allowing off road parking for numerous vehicles and access to;
Garage 9' 8" x 16' 7" ( 2.95m x 5.05m )
Which has an up and over door and a window to the rear.
The front of the property also offers a garden area incorporating shrubs and a lawned area, outside lighting, various pathways, stocked beds and borders and gated access to the side garden area which is predominantly set with low maintenance in mind and is hard landscaped, which continues into the rear, which has a pleasant paved seating area, which offers a degree of privacy, lawned areas, and is enclosed with fencing.
See multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54876907.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.