2 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 19' Lounge Diner
- Kitchen & Separate Utility Room
- Upstairs Shower Room
- Integral Garage & Parking
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Close to Town Centre
- No Chain
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*19' Lounge Diner
*Kitchen & Separate Utility Room
*Upstairs Shower Room
*Integral Garage & Parking
*Quiet Cul De Sac Location
*Close to Town Centre
Stairs up to own entrance door:
Electric heater, stairs to first floor, stairs DOWN to:
Walk-in understairs storage cupboard, vinyl flooring, door to:
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, vinyl flooring, door to:
Coving to ceiling, stairs to second floor, door to:
5.98m x 3.20m (19'7" x 10'6"). PVCu double glazed window to front, electric heater, laminate flooring, TV point, coving to ceiling, opening to:
2.68m x 1.91m (8'10" x 6'3"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in integrated dishwasher, space for fridge, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights.
PVCu double glazed window to front, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, electric heater, coving to ceiling, access to loft, door to:
3.48m x 3.20m (11'5" x 10'6") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to front, electric heater, coving to ceiling.
2.68m x 2.81m (8'10" x 9'3") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in storage cupboard with shelving, electric heater, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure with shower over, wash hand basin with storage under and mixer tap, low-level WC and tiling to all walls, wall mounted convection heater, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54877459.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.