3 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Mill Lane, Bridport, Dorset
- 2/3 Bedrooms. Sitting Room. Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
- Large Workshop/Store. 150ft Rear Garden.
- Separate Garden with Pedestrian Access to South Street.
- Delightful Country Views. River and Country Walks on the Doorstep.
- Ideal Second Home/Investment Opportunity. No Forward Chain.
30 South Mill Lane is an attractive period terraced cottage constructed with stone and rendered elevations. The property is understood to date from the early 1800s and has been under the same family ownership for approximately 100 years. The accommodation is arranged over three floors with the sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room and shower room on the ground floor, 2 bedrooms on the first floor and an additional bedroom 3/loft room on the second floor.
All the main rooms enjoy delightful views over the river meadows and surrounding countryside.
There is a small courtyard, very useful workshop/store with door leading through to a large garden measuring approximately 150 x 19. Included in the sale is a separate garden area measuring approximately 39 x 30 with a pedestrian access via Bolton Place leading into South Street.
The cottage enjoys a very convenient and tucked away position just off South Street. It is in easy reach of the town centre and overlooks the river meadows with attractive walks and delightful country views. Bridport has excellent shopping and business facilities, together with twice weekly market. Waitrose superstore and Bridport Leisure Centre are both close by.
West Bay is approximately 1.5 miles to the south with its attractive harbour, bathing beaches and access to the beautiful World Heritage coastline. The larger centres of Dorchester, Weymouth and Yeovil are all within about half an hours driving distance with main line rail services to London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54877729.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI160207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.