2 bedroom apartment for saleAbbey Hill, Netley Abbey, Southampton
- Ground floor apartment
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Ensuite & family bathroom
- Private garden
- 2 Parking spaces
- Fully integrated kitchen
Ground floor 2 bedroom apartment with en suite to master, plus private garden, 2 allocated parking spaces and a high specification finish throughout. Come and see what has been going on at Abbots Lodge, Netley Abbey. A select development of only 8 apartments in a private road.
If you are looking for a luxury apartment with that "something special" about it - then you would be hard pressed to find something with a more dramatic location than Abbotts Lodge.
Situated within the historic grounds of Netley Castle and opposite the most complete surviving Cistercian monastery in southern England, with almost all the walls of its 13th-century church still standing. The Abbey in Netley defines the location and even in ruins through the years, the abbey continued to be influential, inspiring Romantic writers and poets.
Near to this small development are footpaths leading to Netley shore, the village centre with local shops & amenities and the Royal Victoria Country park. The area is also well located for access into Southampton and along to the famous sailing village plus rapid access out to the M27.
Living Dining Room
En Suite Bathroom
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE102928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.