4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Drift, Walcott, Lincoln
Sold STC £300,000
- Guide Price £300,000 to £310,000
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Immaculate Interior
- Dressing Room & Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Field views to rear
- uPVC double glazing
Guide Price £300,000 to £310,000
The perfect family home with so much to offer, this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE in WALCOTT boasting field views to rear and a wealth of living space is not to be missed. You must see this one, early viewing advised.
This FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE situated in the village of WALCOTT, really does tick all the boxes to make the perfect family home for you. Boasting a wealth of living space, enjoying field views to the rear and benefitting from uPVC double glazing where specified, it's hard to find a reason not to want to live here. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor of a generous sized entrance hall, ground floor WC and ORANGERY with multi fuel burner. There is a dining room, lounge with gorgeous views over fields and kitchen with handy utility room adjacent. To the first floor there are the four bedrooms, all generous in size, two of which boast field views to the rear and the master includes both ENSUITE facilities and additional DRESSING ROOM with built in wardrobes and vanity unit. Outside to the rear of the property lies the 'T shaped' garden boasting views over fields which is mostly laid to lawn having gravel feature area and borders with shrubs and trees. To the front there is a low maintenance brick paved driveway which is gated at the front having tree planted borders leading to the integral DOUBLE GARAGE.
So much on offer here words simply cannot do this property justice, must be seen to be fully appreciated.
This generous sized entrance hallway is accessed via a partly glazed uPVC double glazed door, radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
Ground Floor Wc
Having a low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator and obscure uPVC window to the front.
Lounge 24' 5" x 13' 1" ( 7.44m x 3.99m )
The lounge has solid wood flooring, uPVC French doors to the conservatory, cast iron oil burner with brick surround and hearth, two uPVC windows to the front and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.63m )
The dining room is accessed via glazed double doors, two stained glass feature windows to the front, access into the kitchen and radiator.
Orangery 15' 1" x 13' 10" into bay ( 4.60m x 4.22m into bay )
This useful additional room has tiled flooring, uPVC windows to both sides, glazed uPVC door to the rear and uPVC French doors to the front. There is a cast iron oil burner with brick surround and hearth and access to integral garage.
Conservatory 11' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.84m )
The conservatory is uPVC double glazed, has uPVC French doors to the rear and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 11' 5" ( 4.78m x 3.48m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units and has a built in hob and oven with extractor over. There is a stainless steel sink inset, uPVC window to the rear with views over fields, tiled flooring and access into the utility room.
Utility Room 11' 11" max x 6' 11" ( 3.63m max x 2.11m )
Having a uPVC window to the rear, access to the rear garden, built in storage cupboard and worktops with stainless steel sink inset.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space.
Bedroom One 17' 10" max x 13' 4" ( 5.44m max x 4.06m )
The master bedroom has built in wardrobes and two uPVC windows to the front.
Dressing Room 9' 11" x 6' 2" plus wardrobes ( 3.02m x 1.88m plus wardrobes )
The walk in dressing room has a range of built in wardrobes and drawers, built in vanity unit and uPVC window to the rear with views over fields.
Fitted with a tiled shower unit, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring and obscure uPVC window to front.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 11' max ( 3.99m x 3.35m max )
The second bedroom has built in wardrobes, two uPVC windows to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 10' ( 3.99m x 3.05m )
Having a uPVC window to the rear with views over fields, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
The fourth bedroom has a uPVC window to the rear with views over fields and radiator.
Fitted with a tiled shower unit, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is tiled flooring, built in storage cupboard with shelving, obscure uPVC window to rear and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a gated brick paved driveway with stone border planted with trees, leading to the double garage.
Double Garage 15' 2" x 14' 3" ( 4.62m x 4.34m )
Having electric up and over door, power and lighting.
The generous sized 'T' shaped rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with gravel feature area, shrubs and trees to the borders and beautiful views over fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54877888.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.