Studio flat for saleUnit 106, The Hoola Building, E16
- Studio apartment
- One Bathroom
- Approx 453 sq. ft
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors to the balcony
- Excellent transport links
- Amenities such as concierge service, resident's lounge and a gym
- Anticipated completion date: Q4 of 2016
Hoola is a new development of 360 apartments with views over the Royal Dock, the Thames, O2 Arena, the Olympic Park and Canary Wharf. This development is set within the heart of the Royal Docks regeneration area. It is only minutes' walk to Royal Victoria (DLR Line) and new Crossrail Interchange. Hoola is surrounded by water and less than a minute walk from the Quays offering fantastic way of life.
This studio apartment is located at the West tower and has 1 bathroom with approximately 453 sq. ft. of internal space. The apartment has floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors giving access to the continuous balconies.
Residents can enjoy amenities such as concierge service, resident's lounge and a gym.
The anticipated completion date is Q4 of 2016.
For further information about this apartment and the development as whole, including images, please get in touch with our dedicated sales team.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HNK150019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.