3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Granaries, Scopwick, Lincoln
- Sought after village location
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Living Dining Kitchen
- Established Gardens & Parking
- Gas central heating & Double glazing
A THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY BUNGALOW in the sought after village of SCOPWICK. The property benefits from an ENSUITE to the master bedroom and has a superb living dining kitchen with a range of fitted appliances. The gardens provide an excellent space.
Superb opportunity to purchase a well presented DETACHED FAMILY BUNGALOW in the highly sought after village of SCOPWICK. The property offers good sized family living accommodation, as well as established gardens and parking for several cars on the DRIVEWAY approach. Internally the property comprises of a spacious entrance hallway and lounge with gas fired burner as a focal point of the room. There is a separate living dining kitchen offering ample space for cooking as well as dining and relaxing. There is a utility room and THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, the master of which benefits from an ENSUITE shower room. There is a further separate family bathroom. In addition to this the current vendors have incorporated part of the original garage as a play / television room. Outside the property has parking for several cars as well as established gardens providing pleasant areas to sit and outside dining and relaxing.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended as interest is expected to be high.
Having a partly glazed front entrance door and being of a spacious nature with ceramic tiled flooring. There is a radiator, alarm control panel, built in storage cupboard and radiator. A particular useful feature in the hallway is a walk in store room, which currently houses the fridge freezer and has a radiator, lighting and fitted shelving.
Lounge 19' 1" x 13' into alcove max ( 5.82m x 3.96m into alcove max )
The lounge features a gas burner as a focal point of the room with ornamental fire surround and hearth. There is a corner television cabinet with television point, as well as four double glazed windows, two radiators and coved ceiling.
Living Dining Kitchen 14' 10" x 13' ( 4.52m x 3.96m )
The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has a range of fitted appliances to include a double oven, four burner gas hob, extractor hood, fitted dishwasher and refrigerator. There is a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over, two radiators and a range of work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. From this room there are glazed double doors opening to the rear gardens.
Play / Television Room 11' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.67m )
(Formerly part of the garage). This room has been converted by the current vendors to form a play room. There is access to loft space and built in cupboard with gas central heating boiler. This room could offer scope for alternative uses subject to any necessary permissions.
Utility Room 8' x 5' 1" excl entrance ( 2.44m x 1.55m excl entrance )
This useful and practical room has a single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and a range of base and wall mounted units. There is plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled flooring and a further built in storage cupboard. There is a radiator and velux style window offering extra natural light into the room.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 7" excl wardrobes ( 3.76m x 2.92m excl wardrobes )
The master bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window and coved ceiling.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a large shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over and tiled walls to the shower area. There is a pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC. This room also has a radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, inset spot lighting and velux style window allowing extra natural light.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 10' 8" max ( 3.68m x 3.25m max )
The second bedroom has a radiator, double glazed window and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' ( 2.77m x 2.44m )
The third bedroom is of a generous size, has a double glazed window, coved ceiling and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment over and adjacent folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. This room benefits from ceramic tiled flooring, light and electric shaver point, radiator, majority tiled walls and extractor fan. There is also a velux style window allowing extra natural light to this room.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled driveway approach and further paved parking area allowing excellent off road parking / hardstanding space. There is a blocked paved driveway continuing to the former garage, which is currently divided. There is also outside lighting and outside water supply.
Garden Store 9' 2" x 4' 9" ( 2.79m x 1.45m )
Having twin timber doors and being formerly the front part of the garage.
The majority of the gardens are positioned to the rear of the property and are arranged over two levels. To the lower level there is a paved patio area, ideal for outside dining and further paved pathway leading to the garden shed. There are steps rising to a higher level gravelled garden area with a feature circular paved patio area. There is also a further pleasant block paved sitting area. There are a range of established flowers and shrubs to the borders, outside lighting and security lighting. There is a personal gate leading from the rear gardens back to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54879817.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.