3 bedroom terraced house for saleScattergate Crescent, Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria
Offers in Region of
- 3 bedroomed terraced home in lovely Appleby.
- In need of some updating, views to the front and rear.
- porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, open plan kitchen/diner, lounge,
- sun room, first floor bathroom and gardens to front and rear.
- Energy rating D
THIS PROPERTY IS NOT IN A FLOOD RISK AREA.
We are pleased to bring to market this 3 bedroomed terraced home in lovely Appleby. In need of some updating and priced accordingly, this house is nicely located in a quiet location at the end of the close and boasts fabulous views to the front and rear. Briefly comprising porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, open plan kitchen/diner, lounge, sun room, first floor bathroom and gardens to front and rear. A property with real potential to be a lovely modern family home. Early viewing recommended in order to appreciate this property.
Local occupancy clause applicable.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54880256.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN150266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.