2 bedroom maisonette for saleAlbion Hill, BRIGHTON
Guide Price £250,000
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£275,000
- A First Floor Flat
- 2 BEDROOMS
- Southerly Aspect Rear Garden
- Rooftop & Distant Sea Views
The property is situated within close proximity of Queens Park, The Level and Brighton's famous seafront. The property benefits from having wonderful Rooftop and Distant Sea Views and Southerly Aspect Rear Garden.
This Top Floor Flat is perfectly located in a sought after area of Brighton.There are a variety of Train Stations with commuter links to London, located within easy reach of this property as well as Churchill Square Shopping Centre and of course Brighton Beach.
An internal staircase takes you up onto the top floor and offers its own street entrance. There are 2 bedrooms within the property, the master bedroom benefits from built in and fitted storage cupboards. The lounge offers a window to the rear overlooking the garden and there is a separate fitted kitchen with a patio door. Situated at the rear of the property is a balcony with stairs down into an enclosed private rear garden. The rear garden offers the perfect setting for relaxing during the summertime. This property offers a great amount of space, with plenty of potential and is sure to make a wonderful family home.
Own street entrance.
Lounge 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Window to rear overlooking garden and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 5' 9" ( 2.26m x 1.75m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Wall mounted boiler, integral oven with 4 ring hob and cooker hood over. Patio door.
Shelving and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 1 17' 4" max x 13' 10" ( 5.28m max x 4.22m )
Built in and fitted storage cupboards. Double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 5" x 6' 7" ( 2.26m x 2.01m )
3 piece suite comprising panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator and window to side.
Balcony with stairs down into an enclosed private rear garden.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54881224.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.