3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation View, Hambleton, Selby
Sold STC £169,950
- Semi Detached Family House
- Three Bedrooms Including Master With En-Suite
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Downstairs W.C
- Garage & Driveway For Multiple Parking
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Popular Village Location
- A Must See Property
Beautifully presented semi-detached home that benefits from 3 bedrooms including master with EN-SUITE, downstairs w.c, enclosed rear garden, ample off-street parking with a driveway and GARAGE. Viewing is essential NOW ONLY £169,950!!
An immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached house set in the ever popular village of Hambleton, within access of local amenities, primary school, surrounding road networks and commuter routes including A63 towards Leeds. Affording ready to move into accommodation the property briefly comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom/w.c, lounge, and modern dining kitchen, whilst to the first floor is the landing which gives access to three bedrooms including master with en-suite and family bathroom with modern suite. Externally there is a landscaped garden to the rear, off street parking and a garage. Internal viewing is considered essential in order to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
Entry to the property via a double glazed door to the front aspect, benefiting from an under-stairs storage cupboard, radiator and leading to:
Benefiting from a low level flush w.c, wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Window to the front elevation and radiator.
Lounge 10' 1" x 15' 1" ( 3.07m x 4.60m )
A light and airy living space with a window to the rear elevation and patio doors giving access to the rear garden. Also benefiting from a radiator, telephone point and television point.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 8' 2" ( 4.04m x 2.49m )
This modern fitted kitchen briefly comprises wall and base level units, separated by roll top work surfaces which incorporate a 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, gas hob with cooker hood over and electric oven under. The kitchen also benefits from plumbing for a dishwasher, an integrated fridge and freezer and a window to the front elevation.
First Floor Landing
Hatch providing access to the loft, and airing cupboard, radiator and doors leading into;
Master En Suite 12' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.57m )
The master bedroom has a window to the rear elevation, radiator, television point and telephone point.
The en suite comprises: shower cubicle, low level flush w.c. and wash hand basin. The room is part tiled and also benefits from a shaver point, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 5" max ( 2.90m x 2.57m max )
Window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 6' 5" ( 2.16m x 1.96m )
Window to the rear elevation and radiator.
The modern bathroom suite comprises panel bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level flush w.c. and wash hand basin. The bathroom is part tiled and also benefits from an extractor fan, heated towel rail and window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there is planted shrubbery and to the side is a driveway leading to the garage.
The rear of the property has a well landscaped garden which consists mainly of low maintenance gravel with a lawned area and a patio. The rear garden is well enclosed by timber fencing.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54881233.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.