4 bedroom detached house for saleLissett Close, Leconfield, BEVERLEY
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price: £250,000 - £270,000
- Three Spacious Reception Rooms
- Three Double Bedrooms & Study
- Generous Off Street Parking & Garage
- Extensive & Immaculate Lawned Garden
Guide Price: £250,000 - £270,000. This spacious FOUR BEDROOM detached family home is situated in a highly sought after village location. Includes lounge, dining & snug room, fitted kitchen family bathroom & MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE. With garage, off street parking & EXTENSIVE LAWNED GARDENS.
Introducing this spacious and absolutely stunning detached family home situated within the highly sought after village of Leconfield. Beautifully presented throughout, the property offers entrance hall, generous sized lounge, dining room, traditional style snug room with log burning stove and exposed ceiling, stylish fitted kitchen, utility room and cloakroom. Upstairs the gallery landing leads to three double bedrooms, one with closet and master en-suite, plus an additional bedroom currently utilised as a study. There is also a modern family bathroom. Outside there is ample parking space provided by a block paved driveway and garage, plus a rockery style garden. To the rear an initial patio area leads to an extensive lawned garden with pergola and greenhouse. Sure to impress and offering everything you could want in a family home, viewing is essential to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
With coved ceiling, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, radiator and double-glazed front door.
Lounge 18' 8" x 12' max ( 5.69m x 3.66m max )
With coved ceiling, electric fireplace, two radiator and double-glazed front window.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 13' 3" ( 3.68m x 4.04m )
With coved ceiling dado rail, radiator and double-glazed patio doors.
Snug Room 12' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.91m x 3.56m )
With exposed ceiling, log burning stove, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Kitchen 14' x 12' max ( 4.27m x 3.66m max )
Fitted kitchen with splashback tiling, wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes sink with drainer, gas cooker point, cooker hood, radiator, double-glazed rear window and door to utility.
Utility Room 7' 1" x 6' 5" ( 2.16m x 1.96m )
With wall and base units, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double-glazed rear window and door to garden.
Tiled with coved ceiling, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan and radiator.
Stairs from hallway with coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 12' 5" max narrowing to 12' min ( 4.19m x 3.78m max narrowing to 3.66m min )
With coved ceiling, picture rail, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Closet 5' 8" x 6' 1" ( 1.73m x 1.85m )
With fitted shelves and railings.
Tiled with coved ceiling, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, towel rail radiator and double-glazed side window.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.89m x 3.56m )
With coved ceiling, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 13' 5" ( 3.68m x 4.09m )
With coved ceiling, built in wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed front and rear windows.
Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 7' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.41m )
With coved ceiling, built in wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
With coved ceiling, bath, wash hand basin, wc, airing cupboard, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Block paved driveway and rockery style garden set within fenced and hedged perimeters.
Initial patio area leading to lawned garden with pergola, greenhouse and patio area, all set within hedged and fenced perimeters.
Garage 18' 2" x 10' 5" ( 5.54m x 3.18m )
With power, lighting and electric roller door.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54883294.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV102966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.