1 bedroom flat for saleComroston, Brocket Road, Hoddesdon
- Superb One Bedroom Top Floor Flat
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Re-Fitted Shower Room
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Garage En-Bloc
- NO UPWARD CHAIN...
A superb one double bedroom top floor flat that has been updated by the current owner and is situated within level walking distance of Hoddesdon Town Centre. The property benefits from having a re-fitted kitchen & re-fitted shower room and is being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN..
Situated within level walking distance of Hoddesdon Town Centre is this one bed top floor flat featuring an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and bathroom, double glazed windows and a garage. The apartment is being offered with 'NO UPWARD CHAIN' An Internal viewing is strongly advised.
Main communal front entrance door via security entry phone system leading to:
Communal Entrance Hall
With Stairs Leading to all floors.
Outside Storage Cupboard housing electric meters. Outside Drying/Storage Room.
Hardwood Front Entrance Door Leading to:
Wall Mounted Security Entry Phone. Airing Cupboard housing hot water Cylinder and Shower Pump Further Storage Cupboard. Power Points. Doors to:
Spacious Lounge/diner 15' 9" x 9' 10" ( 4.80m x 3.00m )
Wood Flooring. UPVC Double Glazed Window to Front Aspect. TV Point and SkyTV Point. Telephone Point. Power Points.
Re-Fitted Kitchen Area 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
Superbly fitted with a range of wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under. Ample wood work surfaces. Fitted Electric Hob with Electric Oven under and Extractor Hood above. Space and plumbing for washing machine and 'Slim Line' Dish Washer. One and a Half Bowl Stainless Steel Sink Unit with Mixer Tap. Tiled Splash Backs. Tiled Floor. Power Points. Spot Lighting.
Double Bedroom 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to Rear Aspect. Power Points. Telephone Point.
Re-Fitted Shower Room
Being Fully Tiled to compliment a Three Piece suite comprising a Fully Enclosed Shower Cubicle with Nickle Coated inset shower controls and Glass Shower Screen. Pedestal Wash Hand Basin. Low Level Flush WC. Extractor Fan. Obscure UPVC Double Glazed Window to Rear.
Residents Parking Area. Garage En-Bloc.
The property benefits from having Underfloor Heating Throughout.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54883318.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.