2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHazel Close, Newhaven
- Semi-detached house
- 2/3 bedrooms
- Far reaching views to the Downs
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Side and rear gardens with room to extend (STPP)
- Gas heating & double glazing
OFFERS OVER £200,000. Fox & Sons are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this semi-detached house, situated in the ever popular area of The Valley in Newhaven.
Offers Over £200,000. Fox & Sons are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this semi-detached house, situated in the ever popular area of The Valley in Newhaven. This uniquely designed property spread out over three floors offers two double bedrooms and an optional third bedroom/study, living room, kitchen and bathroom. The property benefits from close access to the A259 bus routes and the local primary school. This property is ideal for investors or those wishing to purchase their first property. Viewing's come highly recommended by the team here at Fox & Sons.
Double glazed door to side, double glazed window to front, stairs to ground floor and second floor, cupboard, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.57m x 2.46m )
Fitted only 2 years ago this kitchen benefits from a range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, washing machine, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, cupboard housing gas boiler, radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Fitted white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower head over, wash hand basin, WC, radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Ground Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, door leading out onto rear garden.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.81m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, TV point, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall.
Study/ Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 5' ( 3.84m x 1.52m )
Double glazed sky light Velux to the front.
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 7" ( 4.62m x 3.84m )
Double glazed Velux window to front and window to rear, built in storage cupboard housing immersion tank, radiator.
Fully insulated work shop at the side of the property. The summerhouse is at the rear garden benefiting from light and power.
Entrance from ground floor, decked area with steps leading to further patio area with summer house. There is also access from the side of the property which brings you to a fully insulated work shop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54885217.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.