3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOXFORD ROAD - FLEETWOOD - FY7 7EX
- IN A POPULAR & HIGHLY CONVENIENT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- MAINTAINED TO A HIGH STANDARD WITH MODERN INTERNAL DECOR
- READY TO WALK INTO * DOUBLE GLAZED * GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY * SPACIOUS FRONT LOUNGE
- MODERN DINING KITCHEN * OPEN ASPECT TO THE CONSERVATORY
- LANDING * MODERN BATHROOM - WITH BATH & OVERHEAD SHOWER
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS - FITTED WITH MODERN WARDROBES
- LANDSCAPED FRONT & LARGE DRIVEWAY FOR OFF ROAD PARKING
- GENEROUS & BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO GOOD SCHOOLS, AMENITIES & TRANSPORT
IMMACULATE THREE BEDROOMED END-TERRACED GARDEN PROPERTY, IN A POPULAR & HIGHLY CONVENIENT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION. MAINTAINED TO A HIGH STANDARD WITH MODERN INTERNAL DECOR, STUNNING DINING KITCHEN WITH OPEN PLAN ASPECT TO THE CONSERVATORY/FAMILY AREA, MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM, GENEROUS REAR GARDEN...
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.