2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBuxton Drive, BEXHILL-ON-SEA
Sold STC £250,000
- Detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Rear garden
Fox & Sons are proud to offer to the market this detached bungalow located to the North of Bexhill, situated within 0.4 miles of local shops, bus routes and amenities. The accommodation comprises a lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, a WC, a bathroom front and rear gardens, off road parking and a garage.
***OPEN HOUSE 16th JULY 2016 @ 11:00 ***Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom detached bungalow located to the North of Bexhill, situated within 0.4 miles of local shops, bus routes and amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, a separate WC and a bathroom. The property further benefits from having front and rear gardens, off road parking and a garage. Viewing comes strongly recommended
Having a double glazed door to the side aspect, a double glazed window to the side aspect, two built in cupboards and a radiator.
Lounge 11' 11" x 15' 11" max ( 3.63m x 4.85m max )
Kitchen 9' 1" x 11' 4" ( 2.77m x 3.45m )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink drainer, a larder, radiator, a double glazed door to the side aspect and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 9' 6" ( 4.62m x 2.90m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 4" plus recess ( 3.63m x 2.84m plus recess )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, built in cupboard and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect and a WC.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, a bath with mixer taps, a radiator and a wash hand basin.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54885241.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.