2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSeagrove Street, Carntyne, Glasgow
Sold STC £35,000
- LOWER COTTAGE FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING (UNTESTED)
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- UPGRADING REQUIRED
**CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 29/7/16 @ 12:00** Lower cottage flat requiring a degree of modernisation. Comprising hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property has gas central heating (untested) and double glazing. Viewing advised. .
Lower cottage requiring a degree of modernisation. Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this two bedroom lower cottage flat set within a ever popular locale.
The accommodation comprises welcoming reception hall, bay windowed lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property has double glazed window units and gas central heating (untested)
The property requires of modernisation and this is reflected in the competitive asking price.
The property is located close to local amenities and public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and beyond.
Early viewing advised.
Lounge 14' 9" x 14' 2" ( 4.50m x 4.32m )
Kitchen 11' x 5' 10" ( 3.35m x 1.78m )
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.04m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54885250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.