4 bedroom detached house for saleOutgang Lane, Dinnington, Sheffield
Offers in Excess of
- Four bedroom detached house
- Large Corner Plot
- Potential to extend subject to planning consents
- Ideal extended family home
- Lawned gardens to three sides
Enjoying a larger than average CORNER PLOT with lawned gardens to front, side and rear this four bedroom DETACHED property offers ideal FAMILY accommodation. Conveniently located for the varied amenities within Dinnington including Primary and Comprehensive schools.
Effectively extended four bedroom detached family home occupying a large plot with gardens to three sides. Ideally placed for schools, transport, and a host of facilities within nearby Dinnington. Accommodation comprises Entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory. Four bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. The property has lawned gardens to front, side and rear with ample parking provided by the block paved driveway and detached garage. The property offers potential to extend subject to planning consents. Easy commuting to Sheffield, Rotherham, and Doncaster with the M18 and M1 motorways approximately three miles away.
Front double glazed entrance door, opens into an inviting hallway complimented with laminate flooring and having a central heating radiator
Located underneath the stairs, this is a useful space for a desk.
Lounge 10' 9" x 14' 10" ( 3.28m x 4.52m )
Front facing lounge with double glazed window. Feature fire place with an electric fire, central heating radiator, TV point and decorative coving to the ceiling. French doors lead through to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.72m )
Rear aspect room with double glazed french doors leading into the conservatory. Central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Conservatory 9' 8" x 12' 8" ( 2.95m x 3.86m )
Of UPVC construction, having a delightful outlook over the garden. Laminate floor covering.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 12' 1" ( 2.92m x 3.68m )
Having a range of antique pine base and wall units, set above and below work surfaces with tiling to the splash back areas. Inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with extractor above. Central heating radiator, useful under stairs storage cupboard, combination central heating boiler and tiling to the floor.
Utility Room 7' 3" x 5' 7" ( 2.21m x 1.70m )
Plumbing for washing machine, inset Belfast sink into worktop, double glazed window.
Having a useful walk-in storage room and gives access to the downstairs toilet.
Low flush WC, double glazed window (no central heating radiator).
First Floor And Landing
Stairs form the hallway ascend to the landing, giving access into the loft via a pull down ladder and light. Built in cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 14' 9" Into doorway ( 3.28m x 4.50m Into doorway )
Master bedroom. Having front and side double glazed window, built in storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 14' 4" ( 2.95m x 4.37m )
Second double bedroom, having central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 20' 10" x 5' 7" ( 6.35m x 1.70m )
This bedroom forms the extension to the property. Complimented with laminate flooring and central heating radiator. Dual aspect.
Bedroom Four 7' 11" Max x 8' 9" Max ( 2.41m Max x 2.67m Max )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and a built in cupboard over the stairs.
Impressive bathroom comprising of a P-shaped bath with a rainfall shower and glazed screen. Low flush WC, vanity hand basin inset into worktop with white gloss units beneath. Bathroom complimented with full tiling to the walls and further tiling to the floor. Heated towel rail and double glazed window.
Outside And Gardens
To the front is a generous block paved driveway, providing parking for several vehicles and leads to the detached garage. The property stands within generous lawned gardens to the front, side and rear with mature trees, a variety of plants and shrubs. Patio area for garden furniture.
Having up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54885253.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.