4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrange Grove, Whickham, Whickham, Tyne and Wear, NE16 4TA
- Outstanding Four Bedroom Property
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Ideally Suited to Family Occupation
- Desirable Sought After Whickham Location
- Superb Family Bathroom & Wet Area
- Magnificent Fully Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Integrated Garage & Driveway Parking
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
Extended four bedroom family home, enviably located within sought after Orange Grove which lies close to the heart of Whickham. Conveniently placed for local amenities, schools, major road links and public transport services the property will undoubtedly appeal to the young or growing family especially those requiring generously proportioned living accommodation which only an internal inspection will reveal. Presented to an extremely high decorative standard throughout, the property presently provides attractive entrance hall leading to the main reception room with large bay window and feature fire. Double doors lead through to the refurbished dining kitchen which boasts a comprehensive range of solid oak units, granite work surfaces and integrated appliances. A shower room/w.c. is also situated to the ground floor level whilst to the first floor there are three double bedrooms and one single room with dressing area and a magnificent 'Jack and Jill' bathroom with roll top bath and wet area. Externally the property provides driveway parking, integrated garage and easy to maintain gardens to both the front and rear. Early viewing essential.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 325629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Ross, Whickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.