3 bedroom terraced house for salePark Vista Greenwich SE10
- Four Storey Grade II Listed Period House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Dual Aspect Living Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Area
- Fantastic Location Opposite Greenwich Park
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Two Bathrooms
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
An elegant four storey Grade II listed Georgian mid terrace house circa 1830 occupying a fantastic location directly opposite Greenwich Royal Park, just yards from Maze Hill mainline station and a short stroll to Greenwich Village with its many restaurants, wine bars and craft markets and Cutty Sark DLR Station for frequent services to Canary Wharf. Arranged over four floors, this well balanced property currently offers three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, dual aspect living room and a beautiful open plan kitchen/dining/extended living area with bifolding doors leading directly onto the rear garden. Early viewing is highly recommended by the owners' sole agents. Energy Efficiency Rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54887824.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P200690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.