2 bedroom apartment for saleStoneleigh Court, Shadwell Lane, Leeds
Sold STC £209,999
- Top floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Communal grounds & parking
- Popular gated development
- EPC Rating C
Situated in this highly regarded, successful, gated development off Shadwell Lane is this spacious and well appointed top floor apartment. The property has PVCu double glazing, gas central heating and features private entrance hall leading into a good size lounge/dining room with Juliette balcony, excellent modern kitchen with built-in appliances, master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, second bedroom and main bathroom with suite in white. Outside, there are well maintained communal gardens and secure off street parking for both residents and visitors.
The property is conveniently ideally located for easy vehicular access to the amenities of Moortown Corner, Street Lane and the Sainsbury's complex on King Lane, together with the David Lloyd leisure centre opposite. Leeds city centre is also easily accessible via frequent public transport links from Shadwell Lane.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54890407.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO160338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Moortown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.