4 bedroom detached house for saleSpurstow, Tarporley, Cheshire
- A Grade II listed former Crewe Estate Primary School built circa 1872
- Situated in a beautiful semi-rural setting and set within approximately 0.840 of an acre
- 3 reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, galleried landing
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Planning approval for garage, manege and ground floor extensions
- Up to 4.480 acres of paddock land available by separate negotiation
A striking country house in the heart of prime Cheshire countryside extending to approximately 0.840 of an acre. Up to 4.480 acres of land available by separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54893494.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS160074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.