3 bedroom detached house for saleBag Lane, St. Germans, Saltash
Sold STC £280,000
- Stunning Detached Character Cottage
- Three Double bedrooms
- Beamed Reception Rooms
- Log Burning Stoves
- Quiet Village Location
Located within a quiet lane, this property benefits from a private enclosed rear gardens, and generous accommodation. Internally the property comprises of an entrance giving access to the large dual aspect dining room with Log Burning Stove, Living Room and three good size bedrooms.
This spacious detached Character Cottage is situated in the popular village of St Germans within a few yards of the village shop/post office, and within walking distance of the popular local pub. Located within a quiet lane, this property benefits from a private enclosed rear gardens, and generous accommodation. Internally the property comprises of an entrance giving access to the large dual aspect dining room with Log Burning Stove, Living Room, three good size bedrooms and Bathroom with roll top bath. Externally the gardens are private with a raised decked area and are mostly laid to lawn. Additionally there is an outside. Marketed with no onward chain, this property must be viewed, call Fox & Sons now on 01752 847151
The property is approached via a lane past the property with an entrance straight from the lane. A wooden obscure double glazed door opens into
Has access to the living room and dinning room.
Living Room 12' 4" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.76m max x 3.73m max )
The living room is a fantastic size room with original beams and a front facing wood frame double glazed window. There is a feature stone wall and fire place housing a log burning stove and a display cubby hole. There are also tiled floors and a radiator.
Kitchen 12' 4" max x 7' 8" max ( 3.76m max x 2.34m max )
A modern kitchen with a good selection of wall and base units. There is a rear facing single glazed window, a large velux window in the celing making this a bright room. In addition there is a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over, space for an electric oven and hob with an extractor hood over, fridge/freezer, washing machine and an integral dishwasher. There is access to the rear porch and the bathroom. There are two storage areas, one providing useful storage and the second houses the combi boiler.
Bathroom 8' 1" max x 5' 8" max ( 2.46m max x 1.73m max )
Has a rear facing wooden double glazed window,a roll top bath, a vanity unit wash hand basin and a low level wc. There is also a radiator
Rear Porch 4' 9" max x 3' 4" max ( 1.45m max x 1.02m max )
The rear porch has space for space for a fridge/freezer and a work top with storage space under, A stable door opens into the rear garden. There is a rear and side facing double glazed window.
Downstairs Bedroom 10' 5" max x 9' max ( 3.18m max x 2.74m max )
Steps lead up to the bedroom where there is a side and side rear facing single glazed window and a built in book shelf. This is a good size double bedroom.
Dining Room 13' 2" into understair x 12' 2" ( 4.01m into understair x 3.71m )
A family sized dining room has a log burning stove and tiled flooring. There are front and side facing wood frame double glazed window , both of them have deep slate sills. There is a radiator, and original beams and space for a dining table and chairs.
First Floor Landing
has doors off to:
Bedroom Two 12' 5" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.78m max x 2.67m max )
has a front facing wood frame double glazed window with a deep window sill. There is a radiator, loft hatch and space for bedroom furniture.
En Suite Shower Room
The en suite shower room has a low level wick, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle with mains shower. There is also a heated towel rail and inset wooden shelves for display purposes.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.23m )
A dual aspect bedroom with front and side facing double glazed windows both with deep sills. There is a radiator, a built in wardrobe providing ample storage space. This is a lovely bright bedroom with original beams and has a loft hatch.
The rear enclosed private garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees and a raised decking patio area providing space for garden furniture. There is also a shed and a log store. To the side of the property is a gated side access to the beautiful garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54895763.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.