6 bedroom detached house for saleHeybridge Lane, Prestbury, Cheshire
Guide Price £2,695,000
- Approximately 8,286 sq ft (including garaging)
- 4 reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room and first floor kitchen
- 6 bedrooms (all en suite)
- Leisure suite with pool and sauna
- About 0.8 of an acre
A substantial, beautifully presented 6 bedroom family house with leisure suite sitting in about 0.8 of an acre with views over the Bollin Valley.
Galleried entrance hall, cloakroom, WC, drawing room, dining room, family room, sitting area, study, kitchen open-plan to breakfast room, utility room, first floor kitchen, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, dressing room and balcony, five further bedrooms (all with en suite bath/shower rooms, two with dressing rooms).
Leisure suite with 8m indoor swimming pool, sauna, sitting area and shower room.
Integral triple garage, beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds to about 0.8 of an acre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54897115.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIL120407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.