4 bedroom detached house for saleElmhurst Way Off Oulton Road Stone
Withdrawn from Market £475,000
*LAST HOME REMAINING**The Harlington* A beautiful four bedroom home with detached garage and plenty of living space. The Harlington features a contemporary kitchen with family area, spacious lounge, dining room and separate study. On the first floor, the master bedroom has an en-suite and dresssing area. There are three further bedrooms, one with en-suite, plus a family bathroom.
Interior images are indicative only.
· 4 bedrooms
· Integral garage
· Open plan kitchen with breakfast/family area
· Separate lounge, dining room and study
· Master suite with en-suite and dressing area
· You only need a 5% deposit with Help to Buy
Now Selling off-plan
Elm Gardens is a development of 13 new homes offering the perfect blend of contemporary homes in a picturesque setting.
There are 7 house types available at Elm Gardens offering 4 or 5 bedrooms and all of them built to a superb specification and Kendrick Homes' exacting standard of finish.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54897484.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRR-12TH16MQ. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Steventon Land & Estate Agents, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.