5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHurcott Road, Kidderminster
- FIVE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- PERIOD FEATURES
- DRIVEWAY, GARAGE AND CARPORTS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- FANTASTIC POTENTIAL
****FIVE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED****NO UPWARD CHAIN****PERIOD FEATURES****SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION****MASSIVE POTENTIAL****FRONT AND REAR GARDENS****DRIVEWAY****GARAGE****WITHIN EASY REACH OF KIDDERMINSTER TRAIN STATION****VARIOUS OUTBUILDINGS****
A five bedroom semi detached property with massive potential and offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, further reception room, breakfast kitchen, storeroom/workshop, cellar, five bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having a garage, carports, various outbuildings, front and rear gardens. Set in a sought after location and requiring refurbishment, this property MUST BE SEEN to be fully appreciated!
Brick wall and hedged borders, lawn and path leading to front door.
Door to front aspect with window above, feature ceiling, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 16' into bay x 13' ( 4.88m into bay x 3.96m )
Sash bay window to front aspect, feature ceiling, ceiling light and rose, coving to ceiling and wall light.
Reception Room 15' x 13' into recess ( 4.57m x 3.96m into recess )
Sash window to front aspect, ceiling light and rose, coving to ceiling, wall lights and fire surround.
Glassed door to garden, doors to cellar, kitchen and store room/workshop.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' max x 10' 11" max ( 3.96m max x 3.33m max )
Window to rear aspect, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base units, sink with mixer tap, Rayburn, plumbing for washing machine and part tiled floor.
Store Room/ Workshop 11' front of cupboards x 8' 11" max ( 3.35m front of cupboards x 2.72m max )
Windows to rear aspect, ceiling lights, range of wall, drawer and base units and work bench.
Cellar 14' 9" max x 13' 3" excluding stairs ( 4.50m max x 4.04m excluding stairs )
Sash window to rear aspect, feature ceiling, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 15' max x 13' 1" into recess ( 4.57m max x 3.99m into recess )
Sash window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 13' ( 3.99m x 3.96m )
Sash window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and feature fireplace.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" into recess x 8' 11" max ( 3.99m into recess x 2.72m max )
Sash window to rear aspect, ceiling light and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Four 11' x 6' 3" excluding door recess ( 3.35m x 1.91m excluding door recess )
Window to rear aspect, access to loft, ceiling light, pedestal wash hand basin and cupboard housing water tank.
Study/ Bedroom Five 7' 5" x 6' 10" ( 2.26m x 2.08m )
Sash window to front aspect and ceiling light.
Window to rear aspect, ceiling light, bath, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back and low level WC.
Mature garden with lawn and patio areas, gates to rear access, gate to side leading to garage, driveway and car ports (one with inspection pit). There is also a variety of outbuildings with power and lighting.
Garage 15' 8" x 7' 5" ( 4.78m x 2.26m )
Up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54898120.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.