2 bedroom terraced house for saleKing Street, Gillingham, Kent
- 2 double bedroom terraced house
- Gas central heating and double-glazing
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Central location
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (58)
If you are a first time buyer, you are no doubt struggling to find a house to buy in this market. Your limited budget will be giving you very limited choice, but do not despair as we may have just the house for you.It has just been redecorated so you will be able to turn the key, move in, unpack and start enjoying your new home straight away.The location could not be more convenient as it is only a tenth of a mile from the High Street where you will find a good range of shops, complimented by a busy market on Saturdays and Mondays. If you do not fancy cooking or just want to treat yourself, you will be able to find virtually every type of take-away you could imagine, all within walking distance. If you like to keep yourself fit, you can take advantage of Medway Park Leisure Centre which offers a wide range of sporting facilities and classes. Commuters to London will be able to jump on a train at the mainline station and be there within 40-45 minutes.All in all, a great first home.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge Area: 13'4 x 10'2 (4.07m x 3.10m)
- Dining Area: 13'4 x 10'8 (4.07m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'5 x 7'1 (3.18m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 10'4 (4.12m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 10'4 (4.09m x 3.15m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54898198.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10924459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gillingham (High Street). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.