2 bedroom town house for saleBelgrave Court, Bawtry, Doncaster
- GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £185,000 - No Upward Chain, MEWS PROPERTY, POPULAR GREEN PARK
- Cloakroom, Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen & Conservatory
- Two Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Garage
- Visitor Courtyard Parking
GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £185,000 - Wanting a MEWS properties located to GREEN PARK please call us to arrange a vieiwng. Walking distance to the centre of town where there are a wide range of amenities available.
CALL NOW to arrange a viewing on this MEWS property found in the heart of BAWTRY. Comprising of a cloakroom, lounge, breakfast kitchen & conservatory, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Also benefitting from a garage to the courtyard and visitor parking to the courtyard. Viewings Via the Agent.
Bawtry is a great place to live with a wide range of amenities on offer including excellent primary school, transport to local Secondary Schools. Great commuter links to the A1 with access through to both the M1 & M18 motorways, both Retford & Doncaster have train links to London within 2 hours.
Entry in to the property through a front facing timber and glazed entrance door, having coving to the ceiling, access to the lounge and a central heating radiator.
Having a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, tiled floor and splash back tiling. Low flush wc and a wash hand basin, central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 10" x 13' 8" + Stairs ( 3.61m x 4.17m + Stairs )
Main reception room with a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and stairs leading to the first floor. Central heating radiator, telephone point and a tv aerial point.
Kitchen - Diner 7' 5" x 11' 9" ( 2.26m x 3.58m )
Having a range of wall and base units, worksurfaces incorporating a gas hob and an electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine. Central heating radiator, tiled floor and a door leading through to the conservatory. Useful understairs storage cupboard.
Conservatory 7' 10" x 8' 3" ( 2.39m x 2.51m )
Being of a upvc construction and having sliding doors leading to the garden, vaulted ceiling and a tiled floor.
Bedroom One 8' 1" + door recess x 11' 10" ( 2.46m + door recess x 3.61m )
Double bedroom: With a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 12' 1" ( 2.29m x 3.68m )
Double bedroom: Having a rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a storage cupboard housing the combi boiler. Wardrobes to one wall and a central heating radiator, access to the loft space.
Bathroom 8' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.67m x 1.75m )
With a white three piece bathroom suite comprising of a low flush wc, bath and a wash hand basin. Extractor fan, coving to the ceiling and a tiled floor, central heating radiator.
Extremely well presented and maintained courtyard to the front, with gated access leading you through to the parking area and separate garage.
At the rear there is a paved garden for easy maintenance and it enjoys a very private aspect, as it is not overlooked to the rear.
Go through the archway to the Garage where it is located last on the right.
There is a fee of £100.00 per annum for the external maintenance of the gardens to keep the area a lovely place to live.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office onto Tickhill Road, taking the left hand turning into Green Park. First right into Belgrave Court, where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54899128.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.