3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoor Street, Spondon, Derby
- DOUBLE FRONTED PROPERTY
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
An impressive three bedroom double fronted home enjoying an elevated position. The property boasts TWO reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, three DOUBLE bedrooms, family bathroom, driveway, garage and rear garden.
An impressive three bedroom double fronted home enjoying an elevated position. The property comprises of : entrance hall, lounge and separate dining room; both with feature ornamental fireplaces. Breakfast kitchen with modern units and space for table and chairs. To the first floor there is a delightful landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. To the outside there are gardens to the front and rear. Driveway providing off-road parking and garage. Gas fired central heating and double glazing. Within walking distance of Spondon Village amenities and bus routes.
The property is approached via a wooden exterior door, with coving to ceiling, central heating radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and stairs leading to first floor landing with storage beneath.
Lounge 12' 1" x 12' 3" (into recess) ( 3.68m x 3.73m (into recess) )
Having carpeted flooring, picture rail, coving to ceiling, deep skirting, central heating radiator, double glazed bow window to front elevation and log burner with fire surround and tiled hearth.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 12' 5" (into recess) ( 3.68m x 3.78m (into recess) )
Having coving to ceiling, picture rail, central heating radiator, double glazed bow window to front elevation and ornamental cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and surround.
Breakfast Kitchen 23' 8" x 11' 5" ( 7.21m x 3.48m )
Having a matching range of eye and base level units with worktops over incorporating sink unit with mixer tap, four burner gas hob and built In electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, glass fronted display units and plate rack, splashback tiling, tiled flooring, central heating radiator, cupboard housing the combination boiler, double glazed windows to rear and side elevation and wooden exterior door leading into rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to the first floor landing, loft hatch providing loft access and double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.56m )
Having carpet flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 12' 8" ( 3.89m x 3.86m )
Having carpet flooring, radiator, ornamental cast iron fire surround and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.49m )
Having a radiator, ornamental cast iron fire surround and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Having a matching white three-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with electric shower over, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls, airing cupboard, radiator and obscure double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property there is a driveway for two vehicles leading to wooden double gates and onto further off-road parking at the side of the property. To the front there is a garden mainly gravelled with well established shrubs and flowers. To the rear there is an enclosed rear garden with a patio area, lawned area, raised borders and wall boundaries.
Garage 17' 7" x 11' 7" ( 5.36m x 3.53m )
Having an up and over door with personal access door to rear, lighting and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54899134.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.