2 bedroom flat for saleLowbridge Court, Garston, LIVERPOOL
Sold STC £75,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroomed Second Floor Apartment in Popular Location
- Easy Access to an Extensive Range of Facilities and Amenities
- Secure Gated Access and Security Entry System
- Open Plan Modern Lounge and Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms and Attractive Family Bathroom
- Gas Central heating and Double Glazing, Allocated Parking
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended to Appreciate
- GUIDE PRICE £79,950 - £84,950
The accommodation briefly comprises security gated access. Attractive lounge and modern kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom. The property provides spacious and well planned accommodation and has a very high standard of decor. The property also has DG and GCH and also has allocated parking.
GUIDE PRICE £74,995 to £79,995 Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer For Sale this two bedroomed second floor apartment in a popular location in Garston Village. The property therefore provides easy access to a wide range of amenities including public transport links, leisure and recreational facilities and a wide range of shopping available on New Mersey Retail Park. The property offers spacious and well planned accommodation with a high standard of presentation. An internal inspection is recommended to appreciate this attractive apartment.
Lounge 11' 7" x 15' 5" ( 3.53m x 4.70m )
Window, open to:
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.95m x 1.93m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, cooker point.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.72m x 2.67m )
Window to the front.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 5' 3" ( 3.45m x 1.60m )
Window to the front.
Window, shower, wash hand basin, low level W.C, part tiled walls.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54900691.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.