3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Margarets Road, Bishopstoke, Eastleigh
Sold STC £289,950
- Semi detached house
- Off road parking and a garage
- Impressive size rear garden
- Three bedrooms
- Ground floor toilet & upstairs bathroom
- Popular Bishopstoke location
Located in the popular area of Bishopstoke this three bedroom semi detached house benefits from off road parking, a garage and an impressive size garden. The accommodation offers a spacious lounge, kitchen/dining room, ground floor toilet, three bedrooms and an upstairs bathroom.
Three bedroom semi detached house offered for sale in the popular area of Bishopstoke.
Front door, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, radiator
Ground Floor Toilet
Low level W.C, wash hand basin, extractor
Lounge 15' 10" max x 11' ( 4.83m max x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas flame effect fireplace
Kitchen / Dining Room 15' 10" x 9' 6" ( 4.83m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear, obscure double glazed door to the rear garden, radiator, double drainer sink unit with cupboard below, further matching wall and base level units with worktop surface over, point for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, larder style cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Doors to the three bedrooms and bathroom, loft access hatch
Bedroom 1 16' x 7' 9" narrowing to 7' 7" ( 4.88m x 2.36m narrowing to 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom 2 9' 6" max x 8' 9" max ( 2.90m max x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, airing cupboard
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 7' ( 2.92m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator
Obscure double glazed window to the side, shower over panel enclosed bath, low level W.C, wash hand basin, bidet, heated towel rail
Mature front garden with lawn and shrub plantings
Off road parking via the driveway which continues alongside the house to a garage set back.
Up and over door from the front, door to an area the owners are using as a garden sitting room.
The rear garden is an impressive size and widens to provide a large vegetable patch, and a lawn with patio seating areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54901930.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.